• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More on MESA....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm...which regional has the most money in the bank? It definitely aint Mesa. May the slash and burn tactics continue, I love being entertained by Mesa's inability to conduct professional air service.

Haha.. This is great. Hopefully other Mesa (Ex Mesa) pilots will step up too.

Hmm...which regional has the most money in the bank? It definitely aint Mesa. May the slash and burn tactics continue, I love being entertained by Mesa's inability to conduct professional air service.

Mesa actually does have quite a bit stashed away. Last I heard it was in the neighborhood of 255 million. They may not be able to keep track of their own airline but they have no problem keeping track of their bank account!

Ubabe,

Read before you reply. I never said they had no money, I merely said that there are regionals out there with a whole lot more. But then, why am I wasting my time on you anyways. You are obviously a 'Mesa Supporter.'

XPOO, you sir are a retard. Saying that Mesa has got a lot of cash stashed away is completely different than being a Mesa supporter. I was at Mesa and I wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy (well, maybe my worst one)! I still stand by my statement that Mesa may very well have more cash on hand than any other regional. So next time you sit down at the keyboard take a deep breath and engage the brain!

Brain engaged. Look up SkyWest's bank account. Check last quarter's income. You'll see they have twice that amount. Brain disengaged.

You shouldn't make me have to do that so early in the morning. Shame on you!

Oh, by the way, MESA SUCKS! Just thought I'd get this thread back on track.

XPOO, you sir are a retard. Saying that Mesa has got a lot of cash stashed away is completely different than being a Mesa supporter. I was at Mesa and I wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy (well, maybe my worst one)! I still stand by my statement that Mesa may very well have more cash on hand than any other regional. So next time you sit down at the keyboard take a deep breath and engage the brain!

That still doesnt change the fact that.............

MESA SUCKS!!!

Latest resources

Back