• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furloughs at UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
moderator, please close thread- nothing good can come from a 7 year old post.
Seriously. This thread makes me want to rent Spider-Man and then rock out to "How You Remind Me."

Ahhh, 2002...

Firefox was born, police arrested the DC snipersJohn Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, Antonio Meucci was recognized as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress, and President George W. Bush fainted after choking on a pretzel.

Oh how I miss the simpler times...

Not to mention we invaded Iraq, Saddam Hussein was hung on tv, all the 732 and 722s are gone... DC10s are no more... Bin Laden got away, New Orleans was leveled, they built a huge city in the desert in the middle east called Dubai, the housing market crashed, the stock market went Tango Uniform, OJ Simpson FINALLY went to jail and O'Hare is now the RJ capital of the world. And those furloughed guys? They got recalled- held reserve for a year- now they are furloughed again. And Chautauqua Airlines bought Frontier and Midwest Express!

Man- 7 years can change the world... for the worst!

Bring back the year 1999!

I was trying to go back a bit more & find out if Pan Am is still hiring, but no luck. Anybody got some more info...?

LOL!

Speaking of Pan Am... What company flew the Dash 7s for them? I still remember my first ever flight JFK-ORF in 1990. Little did I know ...

Ironic

Spoke with a current UAL 767 FO last evening and he mentioned that a new furlough message is coming out. No further info given, just that. This seems to coincide with the previously announced fall furloughs from some time back, if I remember correctly. What a da#$ shame..

Not to mention we invaded Iraq, Saddam Hussein was hung on tv, all the 732 and 722s are gone... DC10s are no more... Bin Laden got away, New Orleans was leveled, they built a huge city in the desert in the middle east called Dubai, the housing market crashed, the stock market went Tango Uniform, OJ Simpson FINALLY went to jail and O'Hare is now the RJ capital of the world. And those furloughed guys? They got recalled- held reserve for a year- now they are furloughed again. And Chautauqua Airlines bought Frontier and Midwest Express!

Man- 7 years can change the world... for the worst!

Bring back the year 1999!

My favorite post of the year!

Latest resources

Back