Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BornAgainPagan

No Gods. No Masters.
Just trying to keep abreast of the competition. For you Airways guys, has your management talked about wanting to acquire more MD-11F's?

;)

No! The moniker "Airways" is only reserved for the exclusive use of US Airways. Not, World, not Airtran, but only US Airways!
:D

No! The moniker "Airways" is only reserved for the exclusive use of US Airways. Not, World, not Airtran, but only US Airways!
:D

True that. World is known as "World".

However, when referring to GLAH (Global Aviation Holdings, holding company for World and North American), the moniker "Gay-Hole" is only reserved for the exclusive use of GLAH.

Please, no more MD11 freighters.

Besides, why would they advise you on what "your" competition is up to? That would only hurt themselves. What a ridiculous question to begin with.

Airways? Say what? Next you will call them "Wo Wo."

My point exactly. My post was commentary on people referring to US Airways as "Airways". I think that it's a bit dumb. (Hey, I was on my 3rd tequila and in a nit picking mood (so mods, please delete this thread))

Did you not see that little winky face in my original post or is sarcasm lost on you? ;)

Next you will call them "Wo Wo."

"Wo Wo". Now that is funny! :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back