Monthly Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SlapShot

I was just wondering how early other airlines receive their monthly schedules. I know in the regional world we get them around the 20th of the month and I was just wondering if in the BIG BOY world if it is any earlier.

I was just wondering how early other airlines receive their monthly schedules. I know in the regional world we get them around the 20th of the month and I was just wondering if in the BIG BOY world if it is any earlier.

Fedex Captains got their July sched yesterday (June 7) and F/Os and S/Os got theirs today (June 8) - the delay is just so you can avoid your "favorite" Captain or bid with an LCA, etc. if you're so inclined. :D

Fedex Captains got their July sched yesterday (June 7) and F/Os and S/Os got theirs today (June 8) - the delay is just so you can avoid your "favorite" Captain or bid with an LCA, etc. if you're so inclined. :D

...however, our secondary lines (VTO, reserve conversion) won't come out until June 20th, which is a short 4 days before the new bid month begins.

At CAL you get it on the 20th of the month. And such expediency is possible b/c it is a line built by some super-computer system hidden deep inside Crystal Mountain. ;)

:puke:

Latest resources

Back