• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Monday Night NFL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I like MNF too but these playoffs are some of the best baseball I've seen in a long time"

The best baseball game to watch is one cancelled due to rain.

awesome game

I've been a Colts fan since way back in the Johnny Unitas days (for the younger guys here, he was the greatest QB to ever play the game).
But as a Charlottean I've gotta pull for my Panthers, but I will definitely have mixed emotions. I hope the Panthers win but I predict the Colts by 10. But I do keep reminding myself we also beat the Bucaneers at their place.
Should be a good game.

Screw MNF and the MLB playoffs....I'm checking out girls making out with each other on flightinfo thanks to Furloughed and Airgator. Any more are certainly welcome.

generaltso said:
no kidding... that was awesome
What are you, of all people, doing on this thread, Generalhypocrite?

That game made me decide to jump on the Colts bandwagon.:D

FD75:cool:

I was in Tampa Bay for the game. I can't believe over half the stadium emptied at half time and they all missed the greatest come back in NFL history. And btw the officiating was right on!

not the greatest comeback of all time

The greatest comeback, at least in recent memory, for sure occured in the AFL Championship game in 1991 (I think). The Buffalo Bills came back from a 31 - 0 deficit at half-time to win the game and eventually go to the Super Bowl.

Correct, it is not the largest comeback in NFL history ... that is reserved for the Bills/Oilers wild-card game. The Bills were down 28-3 at halftime, and 35-3 after the first series in the third quarter ... and came back to win 41-38 in overtime.

However, the Colts did not start their comeback until 5 minutes remained in regulation, and this was the biggest margin overcome with so little time left in the game.

And I watched it ... it was remarkable.

R

Latest resources

Back