• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Missile Launch a Jet Contrail?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at the video very carefully at the end. You can see the flame out the back....either someone off a boat still in burner -doubtful - or a missile...nothing else.

Obama's next stop is South Korea, and this may be a demonstration to South Korea of the US's capabilities,... as well as a veiled message to North Korea's "up-and-coming" new leader to "cool it".

Sorry, it was me. I shouldn't have had that extra chime chonga with a side of re-fried beans. Washing down with a six pack of 90 Bo put it over the top.

You can see the flame out the back....either someone off a boat still in burner -doubtful - or a missile...nothing else.
No you can't. This was pure and simple a jet contrail coming from an airliner returning from HI or Japan. The light was just right, the flash you see is the reflection of the sun of the fuselage, I saw it live while doing the California two step all day and noght yesterday. Actually saw four of them. Sorry, but nothing else but a contrail. Move along.

Yep,-It's a chem tail by golly. Them Airforce black ops guys do this stuff all the time. It's a spy satellite ur sumpin like it.

Obama puts it up there to spy on the tea-party types.

Now Yall go into yer back yards and drop yer drawers and bend way way over N' moon that thing. That'l let ole Barack know youall is standing up fer yer rights.

Latest resources

Back