Midwest to File Ch.11 by end of week...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eightdriver

This is the latest info that AFA has heard been passing along to the girls. ALPA hasn't commented, but I don't think they will be surprised. 8

Agree. They always wanted to get rid of our contract and the only way to do that is through the BK court.

I think DAL was the last Chapter 11 to be able to abrogate their contracts in BK court. The laws were changed and DAL filed just prior to the execution date.

So, I don't believe they can unilaterally abrogate your contract now. But, I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night either...

With this management group anything is possible, one of my buddies think they might even ask the court to furlough the md80 guys to save on training cost, I didn't think they can do that, can they??

sure they can. we grieve it, takes awhile to hear the grievance, by then they have made a decision on fleet replacement or shutdown and have saved the money.

usually bankruptcy filings are filed over a weekend to maintain a lower news presence.

all i know is if they file, it is a PUBLIC admittance of FAILURE on the part of Tim Hoeksema. HE is the LEADER, HE is the one who f@#$ed it up!

He will just point the finger at the pilot group saying "I took a 40% paycut, but the pilots weren't willing to work with us" We will be to blame, you watch... 8

HE is the LEADER, HE is the one who f@#$ed it up!

I wouldn't give him the honor of calling him a "leader." How about "person playing boss?"

He will just point the finger at the pilot group saying "I took a 40% paycut, but the pilots weren't willing to work with us" We will be to blame, you watch... 8

Why do you think they announced the Skyway shutdown almost 3 months early? They wanted out and figured everybody would leave. "It wasn't our fault. Those crews didn't care about the customers and left."

Best of luck folks!

all i know is if they file, it is a PUBLIC admittance of FAILURE on the part of Tim Hoeksema. HE is the LEADER, HE is the one who f@#$ed it up!

Yeah I am sure he will feel like a real failure with all those millions of dollars in his bank account...I know I'd feel awful with all that money...

Yeah I am sure he will feel like a real failure with all those millions of dollars in his bank account...I know I'd feel awful with all that money...

Dude, feel free to get lost... you never have anything useful to say, you and that kharma dude from Airtran must be a joy to fly with.

Latest resources

Back