Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyWolf

Midwest Names Chief Operating Officer
Monday February 4, 9:35 am ET Midwest Appoints Former Delta Executive VP Joseph Kolshak Operations Chief

MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Regional airline company Midwest Air Group Inc. said Monday it appointed former Delta executive Joseph Kolshak chief operating officer.
Kolshak most recently was executive vice president of operations at Delta Air Lines Inc., where he worked for 20 years. Midwest did not say when he will become its chief operating officer.
David Reeve, who had dual roles as senior vice president of operations and president and chief executive of Skyway Airlines, a Midwest subsidiary, will continue as Skyway's president and CEO.
Midwest is to be acquired by private equity firm TPG Capital and fellow carrier Northwest Airlines Corp. for about $450 million in cash. The deal closed Thursday after being approved by antitrust regulators. Northwest was to pay 47 percent of the price, or about $213.3 million.

Karma is a bitch Mr. Reeve--but you still have a ground support company to run.

I heard he is leaving Georgia because he has a fear of Atlanta running out of water!

ooohhh, so predictable. i'm giving you information son about your predicament. did ya watch the hood 2 hood video on gary?

You should move to 'da ATL since you seem to be such an expert about it. You are always welcome to jumpseat on us to MKE, be sure and introduce yourself! The women though might not be your type (skinny, good looking), but Atlanta is a big city and I'm sure you could find someone with the typical Wisconsin proportions.

Latest resources

Back