• Watchers 3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

210FR8DOG

Does anyone have any info. on a company with the call sign "Mid South"? I heard them flying into Springdale, Ark. in a Baron, next day in an MU-2?

Also, could someones lend me some money for my ATP? I could pay you back within 20 years ( I'm pretty sure the market will be better by then) and my wife would probably even cook you some barbeque ribs!!! I thought that might get a laugh!! Fly safe, everyone.

The company you are referring to is McNeely Charter Service. It is a great place to build some quality flight time. They just sold their last DC-3, but they still have some Metroliners, MU-2's, Caravans, and a Baron. Based in West Memphis........

THANKS

Thanks for the info. I've heard of that company. I'll be moving to Nashville soon to fly B-58s for Flight Express so maybe I could zip over to Memphis and check it out. Thanks again.

Jeff

We had several guys in our squadron try and submit a resume over there, even talked to the chief pilot. Don't think they have hired anyone for a very long time. I live here in Memphis and have tried to get some info from them. They are pretty tight lipped over there. I know there are corporate jobs in BNA. Talked with one at an Arkansas game. Wanted a co-pilot at 31,000.

Latest resources

Back