Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess this truly means Mesaba won ... war's over

I guess this truly means Mesaba won ... war's over

Won what? I'd be more concerned over the departure of Menke and the fact his replacement has only a Bachelor of Science degree, no masters, no MBA. Where does Spanjers get his management experience from to be a new CEO? IMO, this doesn't bode well for Pinnacle Corp.

Won what? I'd be more concerned over the departure of Menke and the fact his replacement has only a Bachelor of Science degree, no masters, no MBA. Where does Spanjers get his management experience from to be a new CEO? IMO, this doesn't bode well for Pinnacle Corp.

Spanjers gets his experience from Richard Anderson, the same place he gets his marching orders. John is basically a yes man pawn for Delta.

Its official. We are now a publicly owned, wholly controlled subsidiary of Delta.

Stock gets reissued on the cheap...Delta buys a controlling interest...stock value goes up...as company shrinks to 41 CRJ-900s...Delta sells stock and makes an obcene amount of money...And, the cycle repeats...

That masters sure did phil well.

I was always told that Anderson had a big stake at 9E with stocks and such. I never saw anything really that supported it until now.

Latest resources

Back