• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Av8ter

:( :confused:
Hey Chprpilot,

I interviewed with Colgan end of August. I have not heard anything yet. I have a couple of friends there and they have tried to help me. Kim Jennings told me before she left (on maternity) that I still have a good chance of getting on. But I look at the other gouge sights which profile other applicants thst have interviewed and been hired way after me. What do you think I should do. I really would like to work there, but I don't know how much more I should bother them. I have not spoken to Andie yet. I currently fly for a 135 in a Cessna 414, and have 500 hours in a King Air and Merlin.

Thanks for your input,

Av8ter

Call down there. Tell them you interviewed in August and have not heard back from them. Update them with your current hours, and STRESS that you have 500 hours turbine!!!

I hate to be negative man, but they are offering jobs on the spot. I spoke with Andie Jones and she said if they are interested they will let you know right away. Call and press her, tell her you interviewed and see what she can do for you. Did you ever get a letter stating they werent interested? Good Luck.

Buddro

Latest resources

Back