Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaTerry

SAPM
We had a takeoff delay waiting for a Mesaba CRJ 700 or 900 this morning at SJC. He's on the runway, then needs a moment, then taxis clear. A pax was out of their seat causing this. I'd like to say "atta boy" to that Mesaba crew for having the brass to leave the runway and make that a$$ho sit their azs down. People are getting more brash in planes these days and it's good to see someone handling it like they should.

We had a takeoff delay waiting for a Mesaba CRJ 700 or 900 this morning at SJC. He's on the runway, then needs a moment, then taxis clear. A pax was out of their seat causing this. I'd like to say "atta boy" to that Mesaba crew for having the brass to leave the runway and make that a$$ho sit their azs down. People are getting more brash in planes these days and it's good to see someone handling it like they should.

What other way is there to handle it besides doing what they did? You can't depart with a pax in the lav!!!

Should have gone back to the gate and dropped him off. How hard is it to sit down for 20 minutes?

I'm with the second poster, how else did you want them to deal with it? Certainly no "congratulations" needed. This crap is getting just as bad as the "jumpseat thank you threads".

Wow you're right. They really showed that passenger by taking the next spot in line for takeoff while he/she used the lav. The nerve of passengers to not hold it in before they takeoff on a 4 hour fight in a friggen CRJ where the seatbelt sign will probably remain on the whole time anyways. You misdirect your anger at passengers for our problems..

Last edited:
Fire in the hole!!!!

You misdirect your anger at passengers for our problems..

On the airlines, I am that passenger. I'd like to get home, not sit in the run-up pad for an extra ten minutes because Cletus had one too many chili dogs in the food court!

Maybe she wasn't a frequent flyer? Like when you're traveling on boats you can still get up when the pilot is docking or undocking the boat

Latest resources

Back