Mesaba interview written test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I disagree!

I'm now flying for the regional, but when I was in going through the interview process, I needed the gouge just like this chap.

Needing help with testing info has nothing to do with someone’s ability to learn and flight skills.

If you're so terribly misinformed and have nothing to give but sarcasm, I suggest you don't post anything at all!

Don't look now, but, your ignorance is showing!

The written test is being re-written as we speak anyway so don't stress out too much over it. Know the AIM, Part 91, and Jeppesen charts and you'll do fine.

Cheers

DC-9-30 Sim guy...don't remember your handle...but, really, lose that part of your profile...I've done OE for lots of you guys over the years, and believe me, this is a "red flag"...you need to remember if you get this job that you are no longer in a small pond...there are 1000 other guys and girls who are doing the same thing you're doing, in many cases doing it better, and have been doing it longer...last on the list at a regional is no place to be walking about boasting or prideful...if you do get thru training and me or someone like me, you'll need to keep a low profile for a while! Just some friendly advice...don't reply to this with attitude...you don't wanna go down that road.

Was in the training center all last week. Some of the new hires looked like they were to young to have a drivers license. But after talking to the instructors and talking to a bunch of them myself it would seem they are a bunch of great individuals.

If you see them say welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back