MESABA guys @ Cityjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

You guys having fun over there in the old country or what ?

Your contract kicks ass!

enjoy.

I heard the first day of work they rented out the Guiness Pub in Dublin. Welcome to the airline have all the Guiness you want!!!!

when or if they get back, they will get a similar homecoming return. Except it will not be a pub, it will be a classroom, and instead of a beer, it will be a kick in the a$$

haha. yeah I heard some great storries of them having a blast over there... good for them. Wish my company would get me a furnished condo + car...

Wish I wasn't married so I could have gone too.

You must have a poor marriage to WISH that it was over with, so you could do a "better" thing, such as flying a short contract for an airline in a different country.

That is like saying- "I wish I had no legs so I could be on the Special Olympics basketball team."

I hope your wife knows how you feel.

You must have a poor marriage to WISH that it was over with, so you could do a "better" thing, such as flying a short contract for an airline in a different country.

That is like saying- "I wish I had no legs so I could be on the Special Olympics basketball team."

I hope your wife knows how you feel.

Oh come on, you know what he meant.

Many pilots do fly short contracts for an airline in a different country.

The biggest decision factor is what the significant other feels about moving to that country.

That's what he meant. Doesn't mean it's a poor marriage. It just means his wife doesn't want to leave the United States to move to the other country in question here.

Happens all the time.

But what is the priority...marriage or career?

Wishing one item over the other establishes a priority. If it is not a priority, why are you still showing a commitment.

Better yet, if your spouse knows that she is not the #1 priority, then what is her self image? Why would anyone stick around if they know they are #4, #6, or #9?

That is what I see with the previous comment.

But what is the priority...marriage or career?

Wishing one item over the other establishes a priority. If it is not a priority, why are you still showing a commitment.

Better yet, if your spouse knows that she is not the #1 priority, then what is her self image? Why would anyone stick around if they know they are #4, #6, or #9?

That is what I see with the previous comment.

Yeah, but the guy DID stay home, showing clearly his priority and comittment to his marriage.

Were is Dr. Phil when ya need him....

Latest resources

Back