• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Creditors Go After MAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't be too excited. They have just met the missing two requirements of the last judge.

1) Negotiate snap-back clauses (done on Mon)
2) Address the MAIR issue

I still don't get how the ten day notice part disappeared? Now it is going to be ruling on the 13th, throw out contracts on the 15? WTF?

Looking forward to being done with this place on the 15th!!!!!!

Can't wait for this crap to be over with!

Let's see if Duane O.K's this steamy turd. I can't believe the XJ guys who are left would even consider this crap!
Forget about what you feel you have invested in that place. There is life after furlough!
I find it hard to believe that that Pilot group (a great group of guys) would consider going sub-Mesa! Even if it's only for a few years. If that happens, I would be astonished!

They did give 10 days. They just won't know if they can legally abrogate the contract until 2 days prior.

well, most feel the same as i do, pretty much vote anything down and see what happens, just because of the way these things are going down....and the principle of it all....
management takes bonus's
air willy restructured and did not take sub mesa rates
we have had a below average wages on the avro for years, why should we take below average wages on everything else?
did we not just negotiate a contract , which by the way took years to get done.....if there is another new contract, it better be for a year.....maybe two with real good recovery...

dam, lets get this over with.....ride this ship to bottom....or off to the sunset.....i really do not care anymore, so i should just put my vote in now.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO!

well, most feel the same as i do, pretty much vote anything down and see what happens, just because of the way these things are going down....and the principle of it all....
management takes bonus's
air willy restructured and did not take sub mesa rates
we have had a below average wages on the avro for years, why should we take below average wages on everything else?
did we not just negotiate a contract , which by the way took years to get done.....if there is another new contract, it better be for a year.....maybe two with real good recovery...

dam, lets get this over with.....ride this ship to bottom....or off to the sunset.....i really do not care anymore, so i should just put my vote in now.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO!

Yeah!!! What he said! My vote is not just no, BUT HELL NO!

The easiest way for Jinglepants to get himself out of this nasty corner he's in is just to get a refund on the MAIR 'consulting' fees. I hope someone in this scam gets hit with fraud violations from the government. How is it not fraud? Foley and Jinglepants can share the same cell as far as I'm concerned.

That'd be great, mmmmkay?

I don't quite understand this, but it seems like the creditors are ready to go after MAIR but Spongie and Mesaba are all like, "Uh, yeah. Umm maybe we should get back that money. You guys go do that. I'm gonna be over here. Manging. Managataing? Managerie? What am I doing again? (Hey, what's this in my pocket?)"

Latest resources

Back