• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa takes Delta to court!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really?? Because Delta asks comair to cnx flights so they can get slots from them too. Lets compare some numbers.

From the DOT website for freedom specifically sorted for JFK for JAN and FEB.

CNX - 14.1%
ontime - 53%
air carrier delay - 16%

Comair's sorted for JFK

CNX - 6.78%
ontime - 65%
air carrier delay - 8%

Don't try to tell me they asked you guys to cnx any more flights than they asked comair to.

source http://www.transtats.bts.gov/OT_Delay/OT_DelayCause1.asp?pn=1

Not the same contract....skipper.

Getting rid of Mesa would be the best thing Delta could do for its customers, and its image. Sorry Mesa(Freedom) Pilots, the truth can be painful. But I ride in the back commuting and see first hand the delays, cancellations, etc. Granted, the help in ATL didn't do you any favors, but thankfully my city was served by 3 other Delta carriers(including mainline). And none of them were as bad as Freedom for reliability. I feel for the guys who stuck with Mesa. Its never good to have the feeling your on a sinking ship. I hope better times are coming for all of us. Hint-Pilot wages/work rules won't save the Company from poor management.

I guess ole JO is about to see "what goes around comes around".

No. I guess they figured that Delta should honor the contract they signed. Delta asked us to cancel flights (command cx), pay us for them and now want to charge them against our performance. We met the goals....thats why they had to pull this BS.

Stop the crying Mesa scumbag. Your spineless pilot group has screwed over so many fellow pilots over the years by working for substandard wages and benefits, thus bringing everyone down to your level, or worse putting them on the street, that you will get no sympathy here. I hope you are on the street very soon.

Look up there numbers for ORD for Jan and Feb. http://www.transtats.bts.gov/OT_Delay/OT_DelayCause1.asp?pn=1

How does United put up with this crap?

Cnx- 18%
ontime - 39%

2 our of every 10 flights didnt go.

Skywest cnx rate wasnt too much better which makes me think it was weather but atleast they weren't 18%!

skywest

Cnx- 14%
ontime - 51%

Come on United wake up and join the club and give mesa the boot.

No. I guess they figured that Delta should honor the contract they signed. Delta asked us to cancel flights (command cx), pay us for them and now want to charge them against our performance. We met the goals....thats why they had to pull this BS.

Honor the contract they signed? Kind of like Mesa should honor the contract they signed with Hawaiin and Aloha not to compete after seeing their financials? I guess the rule of law only applies when it's in your favor, right?

Mesa closed at $.96 a share today. Holy sheet.

Latest resources

Back