• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa = No Quality of life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You seem to want to intentionally distort the facts (Truth) to fit whatever your transparent agenda is. Mesa has trips of 2, 3 and 4 days equally distributed. Average days off for line holders are usually 14-15. You are seriously making yourself look like an idiot.

CLT is 11-12 days off.

laughable

15 days off for line holders ?

Not one pilot in Mesa's largest base (unless they had vacation) had 15 days off awarded in March. Nearly everyone was awarded 11-12 days off

Avg trip pay 17.5 hours. 85 hour credit window. You do the math. There is NO way to get 14-15 days off with those numbers.

Your BS is just laughable. Here are the facts directly from Crew tracking

513 line holders
74 reserves

Average line value is 80 hours.

Total Days worked 10,127
Total Days off 7,483

Assuming you can do the math, the average days of is just shy of 13. I was told that this includes all pilots and all days off including sick, vacation etc etc.

I hope you will please apologize for posting false and misleading information

513 line holders
74 reserves

Total Days worked 10,127
Total Days off 7,483

Assuming you can do the math, the average days of is just shy of 13. I was told that this includes all pilots and all days off including sick, vacation etc etc.

Avg just shy of 13 including vacation and sick- That equals 12.5 most likely.

A very far cry from your 14-15 rosy picture.

An credit window is 85 for April, not 80. = less days off.

Your avg includes sick time ?

513 line holders
74 reserves

Total Days worked 10,127
Total Days off 7,483

My BS is laughable ? I was quoting you! And your facts were wrong, you even admitted just shy of 13.

Avg just shy of 13 including vacation and sick- That equals 12.5 most likely.

A very far cry from your 14-15 rosy picture.

An credit window is 85 for April, not 80. = less days off.

Your avg includes sick time ?

Not sure where you are getting your 85 credit window? I just spoke to standing bids and was told it is just a fraction above 80. Yes, days off includes all days off including sick.

My point was and is this Line holders are indeed getting 14-15 days off. Certainly not all or not average. But it is as good if not better at Mesa than other regionals mostly because we are well staffed (at least at the moment) and we are seeing almost no attrition. Every airline is seeing an impact on line values due to 117.

Keep spewing BS if you will. I am done discussing this with you.

513 line holders
74 reserves

Total Days worked 10,127
Total Days off 7,483

I'm not at Mesa, not really a dog in this fight, but I'm trying to reconcile your numbers here. Average days off less than 13, and then I'd count on a total of 18 or so sick and vacation days a year.

That means LESS than 11.5 days off per month on AVERAGE? You're proud of this? If I were you and defending my airline, I would have just kept this to myself.

Ditto what he said ^^^ ;)

Wuss????????????

I'm not at Mesa, not really a dog in this fight, but I'm trying to reconcile your numbers here. Average days off less than 13, and then I'd count on a total of 18 or so sick and vacation days a year.

That means LESS than 11.5 days off per month on AVERAGE? You're proud of this? If I were you and defending my airline, I would have just kept this to myself.

OK fastback dude,WHY don't you have a DOG in this FIGHT????????So where do YOU work dude??????????????Are you a WUSS or what????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Latest resources

Back