Mesa = No Quality of life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CLARKGRSWOLD

Mesa = Another month of 17 hour four day trips. 11 days off, poor commutable trips, & $22.00 per hour to start !

Meanwhile over at RJET or Eagle, you can have huge pay raises, signing bonus, QOL, etc etc, with a Brand new Tentative agreement with FO pay at $50.00 per hour.

Mesa = Another month of 17 hour four day trips. 11 days off, poor commutable trips, & $22.00 per hour to start !

Meanwhile over at RJET or Eagle, you can have huge pay raises, signing bonus, QOL, etc etc, with a Brand new Tentative agreement with FO pay at $50.00 per hour.

Someone is REALLY working the recruiting angle in here...........

Screw 'em, they knew it going in. You know, all the free advice on FI, especially from that fraud Jenny. :puke:

no but you do.

You can't deny the facts.

You seem to want to intentionally distort the facts (Truth) to fit whatever your transparent agenda is. Mesa has trips of 2, 3 and 4 days equally distributed. Average days off for line holders are usually 14-15. You are seriously making yourself look like an idiot.

I asked a couple buddies at Mesa how thier lines are - aside from standard complaints due solely to 117 regs, everyone I spoke with was generally happy. Nothing is ever perfect at any airline but with PBS, they all said it was better than when lines were constructed manually.

I asked a couple buddies at Mesa how thier lines are - aside from standard complaints due solely to 117 regs, everyone I spoke with was generally happy. Nothing is ever perfect at any airline but with PBS, they all said it was better than when lines were constructed manually.

Better than when they had to bring a board to lay across the seats to sleep on during their standups? Not too hard to beat.

You seem to want to intentionally distort the facts (Truth) to fit whatever your transparent agenda is. Mesa has trips of 2, 3 and 4 days equally distributed. Average days off for line holders are usually 14-15. You are seriously making yourself look like an idiot.

15 days off for line holders ?

Not one pilot in Mesa's largest base (unless they had vacation) had 15 days off awarded in March. Nearly everyone was awarded 11-12 days off

Avg trip pay 17.5 hours. 85 hour credit window. You do the math. There is NO way to get 14-15 days off with those numbers.

Latest resources

Back