• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa hiring?!!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
first of all, i never threatened anyone with the jumpseat chpr, so get your facts straight. the consequences i refer to were the effect it was going to have on the pay/qol issues for everyone in the regionals, it wasn't some kind of threat as your paranoia took it for.

If you read what I wrote, I asked the question. Seeing as the JS denial was threatened to the Mesa pilots (of which I am not one) in a previous thread, I was asking what the consequences you spoke of were.

litmus

chpr, i'm familiar with some of the other threads about denying mesa's the js.
I know too many people who commute and the troubles they have with it to do that to anyone.
But I would definately talk with them about these issues, like I had previously talked with mesa pilots to get a feel for what was going on there prior to their TA passing (including one friend of mine who is a cap't there).

Plus, hypothetically, how can any of those others realistically deny a js to someone just cause their a mesa pilot? they would be screwing the 22% that didn't vote for it since there is no way to know for sure which was which, that's not something I care to be a party to.

PSA is hiring. I can confirm that.

Question for the MESA guys. Heard in a meeting last week that the CCAir guys get to keep thier senoirty once they are back online. Any truth to that?

Anais,

I just want to ask what would be your main reason for going to work at Mesa? Because if theres' ever been a time for pilots like yourself to look at the big picture, its now.

Chperplt,

I think (and I could be wrong) the consequences Dash was talking about are the direction that this industry will head in as long as pilots on the outside are falling all over themselves to get a job flying just ANYWHERE.

Because people like Anais don't care about who they fly for and under what conditions, mgt. will always win.

I don't know a lot about this, but I had been hearing through Mesa pilots that actually had a clue as to what the TA was all about (all voted no), they said if it passed there would be hiring for more Dash-8 positions. My buddy keeps offering to walk in my resume, however I think I am plenty happy where I am at. It just seems like some shaky ground to me.

Mesa has Dash 8's? Anyway, I am not a Mesa pilot but I enjoy bashing them. It's kind of hard now dividing my attention between them and making fun of the French. Well at least we got what we expected from the French.

BoredToDeath said:
Because people like Anais don't care about who they fly for and under what conditions, mgt. will always win.

Yep, it's me and me alone! Geez, I didnt know I was so powerful. I AM god-like!
Nope, I'm just a little 'ol CFI with my own plane. But your endless crying tirades about Mesa give me hours of entertainment.
Post more please. My hobby when not flying is trying to guess where you four Mesa-bashers work and see if I can guess your actual identities based on the info you provide! I feel I'm getting quite good at it!
Better'n you might think!

Latest resources

Back