Mesa CASS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And your point?????

What I don't understand is when mesa flies UAL, my employment can be verified in Apollo, but that isn't good enough to sit in a mesa cockpit.

What up wit dat?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
What I don't understand is when mesa flies UAL, my employment can be verified in Apollo, but that isn't good enough to sit in a mesa cockpit.

What up wit dat?

Sounds incorrect. Have your j/s chairman follow up. They will get an answer.

Rez O. Lewshun said:

What up wit dat?

That's incorrect. If you are a UAL express carrier then you can ride in a Mesa j/s if the flight is a UAX flight.

Rez O. Lewshun said:

What up wit dat?

Not true. Respectfully ask the bonehead Mesa captain to pull out his GOM. Clearly states that 99% of pilots who can be verified via Sabre, Apollo, or Shares can sit in the Mesa jumpseat.

Sometimes the problem I run into is that the gate agent dosen't know how to do anything other than CASS. If they can't electronically verify, (using one of the above 3 systems), we can't let 'em up there.

I just received the latest CASS configuration update. It lists the progress that carriers are making and what stage of development they are in. Mesa is no where on the list.

mckpickle said:
I just received the latest CASS configuration update. It lists the progress that carriers are making and what stage of development they are in. Mesa is no where on the list.

It was formally announced late this evening west coast time by a Mesa VP. ETA 30 days.

rickair7777 said:
It was formally announced late this evening west coast time by a Mesa VP. ETA 30 days.

Ahhh, thats why. The config update shows only those who've started work. I wish them luck. To be up and running in 30 days is a task to be sure!

Latest resources

Back