• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa BK tomorrow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can just one ALPA cheerleader tell me why so many ALPA members are cheering for a fellow ALPA carrier to go BK? Anyone? PCL? Rez? Something doesn't compute......

Can just one ALPA cheerleader tell me why so many ALPA members are cheering for a fellow ALPA carrier to go BK? Anyone? PCL? Rez? Something doesn't compute......

They're being quiet because Mesa is an absolute bottom of the bottom feeder that does nothing good for this whole industry. They've had their chance to change that image.

They're being quiet because Mesa is an absolute bottom of the bottom feeder that does nothing good for this whole industry. They've had their chance to change that image.

But they're ALPA....I thought....

1. ALPA is the solution....

2. ALPA is a "brotherhood"....

So why are ALPA pilots hoping for a fellow ALPA carrier to go BK? Help me out cheerleaders........

Mesa Air Group Inc (MESA) completely dumped by S And P Smallcap 600 Pure Value Etf

By: CHARLOTTE VARGAS Approving Editor: KENNETH HILL LONG BEACH (Mffais.com) - S And P Smallcap 600 Pure Value Etf (Rydex Etf Trust) completely dumped all -68,218 shares they owned of Mesa Air Group Inc (MESA) as shown by filings made public on 2008-07-07. The stock is currently owned by 124 funds/institutions with a total activity score of -0.36. With 27.02 % of owning funds reported recently buying shares, 22.52 % maintaining existing share level and 50.45 % selling shares.

Latest resources

Back