Merry Christmas my fine feathered friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

clr4theapch

Just a note wishing everyone the joys of being with family and friends and cheers to those taking it for their teams by working this Christmas day..

Here's hoping that 2010 is a brighter and more promising year for all of us!

cheers::: Craig

Same to you Craig and everyone else on the board. Wish everyone the best in 2010 and hopefully things turn for the better.

Just a note wishing everyone the joys of being with family and friends and cheers to those taking it for their teams by working this Christmas day..

Here's hoping that 2010 is a brighter and more promising year for all of us!

cheers::: Craig

Thanks Craig! Back atcha!

I remember 4 years ago when SkyWest had to send internal ops and ramper guys and gals to school just to get some people with a cert in their pocket. The well was dry then and now they get 150 apps for 4 positions!

Goes to show ya that this is a very cyclical biz. Keep networking as we are a small and tight community full of good folks. Real Dxer's are a rare breed and I have met very few I didn't like. Make that work for your return to the biz!

Thanks Craig! Back atcha!

I remember 4 years ago when SkyWest had to send internal ops and ramper guys and gals to school just to get some people with a cert in their pocket. The well was dry then and now they get 150 apps for 4 positions!

Goes to show ya that this is a very cyclical biz. Keep networking as we are a small and tight community full of good folks. Real Dxer's are a rare breed and I have met very few I didn't like. Make that work for your return to the biz!

It def is cyclical and we belong to a small circle that never seems to break. No matter where you go, you will know someone or someone will know you. PTG I only liked you when it was clear and a million, or when you bought lunch for me. Oh wait..

Hey Warner, JD wants his Tacos back!

It def is cyclical and we belong to a small circle that never seems to break. No matter where you go, you will know someone or someone will know you. PTG I only liked you when it was clear and a million, or when you bought lunch for me. Oh wait..

You must have me mistaken with someone else!!!!

When's your AAI "waterboarding" appointment? If you don't want to say, at least come back here with some "gouge". Buenos Suertes!!!

You must have me mistaken with someone else!!!!

When's your AAI "waterboarding" appointment? If you don't want to say, at least come back here with some "gouge". Buenos Suertes!!!

Waterboarding shall commence in the next couple of weeks.

How were the nativity scenes out there?

Latest resources

Back