Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merger mania: Wal Mart and SWA are talking.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Little Bubba

Current title:
Any truth to this?

I think you have the right attitude about this. Mergers will only occur if they are truly necessary and I don't see that happening yet.

I think you have the right attitude about this. Mergers will only occur if they are truly necessary and I don't see that happening yet.

I recently saw both CEOs of Taco Bell and PetSmart standing in the same room together. Might be something going on, here. After the merger, my sources say they might be looking at a tree trimming company to purchase.

No overlap at all.

Oh yeah. SWA will carry Walmart goods from China in record time....wait...SWA doesn't fly there. Forget that one.

I have another theory...

Walmart will transport new "Americans" from south of the Rio Grande to Love field, Hobby and PHX and SWA will fly them to Chicago, Philly and Islip. Some will be headed to see Micky in Orlando. New codeshare agreement with Walmart in the works. Just preliminary talks at this point.

I recently saw both CEOs of Taco Bell and PetSmart standing in the same room together. Might be something going on, here. After the merger, my sources say they might be looking at a tree trimming company to purchase.

No overlap at all.

Interesting observation.....the pet taco.

Oh yeah. SWA will carry Walmart goods from China in record time....wait...SWA doesn't fly there. Forget that one.

I have another theory...

Walmart will transport new "Americans" from south of the Rio Grande to Love field, Hobby and PHX and SWA will fly them to Chicago, Philly and Islip. Some will be headed to see Micky in Orlando. New codeshare agreement with Walmart in the works. Just preliminary talks at this point.

Actually if you guys had a brain you would know that Wal Mart and Swest will merge so walmart will not have to spend as much to get their workforce across the border and into their stores for less than min wage and no benefits.. We all know that we need illegal immigration in this country I even saw something on the news a few months back talking about how important it was because americans will not do the work that the illegals will do. So what if it is costing us billions and collapsing our health care and educational programs. My wife was a second grade teacher and she came home one day crying about how she was diciplined by the principal because of the " No Child Left Behind Program" This unfortunately makes the teacher the one responsible for the children that are deposited into the class room that speak no english and have rotten teeth because they never brushed them. She would go in 2 hours early and come home at 5:30pm all this for $28,000 a year.. She quit the next day. Next they will be hiring illegals to teach our kids because the americans wont do it

Perfect synergies. I'm guessing they'll lock the cleaners in the aircraft at night.

Latest resources

Back