• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mega Merger Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope-Republicans have become Democrat lite. The Repubs better start pandering more to the constituents who will get them elected in 2016 or it's Hillary-ville. If that happens, good luck to business and aviation.

Negative Sparky. OHGOON had it right.

He's joking .... The whole concept is ludicrous.

The only merger with NJ, I see possible is with Flex.

Most at Flex would invite this if it weren't for the fear of being stapled to the bottom of the seniority list. :erm:

Even if Bombardier were to aquire Netjets, we're still worried about that big ugly staple gun. Anything can be negotiated, and the pawn would be the flex pilots.

Last edited:
So flex doesn't have the balls to unionize, and the 2 company's that would/could acquire them (NJ/FLOPS) are unionized, but they think a staple is wrong, unfair and they would be "Pawns"

P.S....I'm not pro staple of a list, I just think any FLEX pilot whining about a staple is hypocritical.

I'd never staple a Spurs fan :laugh:

That would be the only merger that makes any sense. And I think a recall of all furloughed pilots should go with it...

:beer:
A hurting Spurs fan!

So flex doesn't have the balls to unionize, and the 2 company's that would/could acquire them (NJ/FLOPS) are unionized, but they think a staple is wrong, unfair and they would be "Pawns"

P.S....I'm not pro staple of a list, I just think any FLEX pilot whining about a staple is hypocritical.

Wow, you have incredible insight! I didn't know 100% of the pilot force at Flex was against a union.

Dime has a point ...

... but I do think it opens the possibility of recalls because Flex operates with fewer pilots per plane. I think everybody could be recalled.

The owners get access to a larger and global fleet. NJ starts operating Bombardier products sooner.

Right now I am thinking its an awesome idea.

I never said that

You insinuated...no stated that my "whining about a staple was hypocritical". I guess you know where I stood on our union drive for you to call me a "hypocrite".

I'm sure you happily agreed to accept your 'below' industry standard contract at Flops....or did I just assume that?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back