MDW Parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8inMan

Does anyone know of a place near Midway to park for free. I'll be commuting from there for a little while.

If you don't mind late night departures park at the ASIG FBO and hop a ride with Airnet, be glad to give ya a lift. flights to CLE MDW CMH that I know of, probably more.

also to indy and if you get to columbus you can pretty much to most big cities from there

Not many people know of this scam, here is what you do.

Park in the hotel complex parking lot 1/2 mile south of MDW and walk into the hotel, there are 5 of them. Ask for a shuttle, (free of'course), and they will take you to the gate. I do it every month and park for free leaving my car/truck for weeks at a time. As far as they know, you are staying there, they don't really care, I asked.

I used to parked across the street at the 36 tiedown until they built the tower there and ruined it for everybody, so with a little improvising, I figured out a way not to give that dick Daily any of my money. I leave with a big smile on my face evey time I get over on the city. If you have any detailed questions regarding this technique, just PM me.

Latest resources

Back