Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hammer Head

Hey Tony

If your out there reading these things being said about you, I just want you to know, I was saying them when you were the CSAF. You have always been the number one "hammer head" in the Air Force. By the way, wanna buy an AF uniform that looks like a Navy uniform. I suppose not since you probably have ten of the outdated pieces of crap already. Thanks for endorsing kerry, now I know which way to go. BUSH

Murf

Last edited:
ShawnC said:
McPeak, I remember him on the Democrat response on Saturday, he said he was CSAF during ODS, was he the CSAF that got relived for talking to the media, or was he the replacement of that guy?
You're thinking about General Mike Dugan. McPeak was Air Combat Command Commander at the time, and was picked as Dugan's replacement.

Dugan did tend to run at the mouth a little, but at least he was clearly from planet earth.

Kerry, Clark, McPeak...

The three most despised veterans of the military. What a lineup! :eek:

Last edited:
I saw an interview today with Tommy Franks just after he said he would support Bush. Hilarious as he mentioned that he was about the only 4 star retiree who didn't attend the DNC in Boston.

I'd love to see Tommy Franks debate Wesley Clark at ANY US Army Fort.

miles otoole said:
I'd love to see Tommy Franks debate Wesley Clark at ANY US Army Fort.
How 'bout just a good old fashioned fist fight: Tommy vs. Wesley and Merrill (Tony) and JFK (Kerry).

I believe I would pay money to see that A.W.

It took me many years to forget about Steamboat Willie.

Thanks for reminding me about incompetent psychos . . . and when I think of Steamboat Willie, I think of "Viking" (Gen Borling) and his 15 ways to dive bomb in a B-52.

He was actually the Commander of Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) when he was picked to succeed Gen Dugan.

Stump

Latest resources

Back