• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

McCain Hates Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have friends in town who are very close to a certain former Republican congressional leader and he told them in private that between Romney, McCain, Hillary and Obama, McCain is the only one that truly scares him...he said he's crazy enough to actually push the button (and this from a REPUBLICAN)! And for those of you who think McCain is not corruptable because he's a war hero, I refer you to one Duke Cunningham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Cunningham), the only ace in Vietnam who is now rotting in federal prison. I never thought I'd say this but if it comes down to McCain and the stumpy legged b1tch or Obama, THIS lifelong Republican will be voting democrat.

Last edited:
Here's a Tax bracket calculator for the last years. If the Bush tax cuts are allowed to lapse, most Major FO's and Capts rates will go back above 33%

Do you think its OK to work for the Govt until April 1st of each year? Not me my friend.

IF we got rid of mandatory with holding and people had to actually write a check, peoples eyes would boggle on how much of thieir money goes to Uncle Sam.

I haven't even started talking about the AMT.

http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm

Not true. The dems. do not want to make the Bush tax cuts permanent except for the middle to lower class. That will increase taxes for most making over about 80k.
Not even close to accurate. The Dems only want to raise the top bracket. Unless you work at FedEx or UPS in the left seat, then it's highly doubtful that you make enough to break into that top bracket. As a single guy with absolutely zero deductions, you'd have to earn over $175k to have your taxes raised. With average deductions, you'd have to make over $200k to see a tax raise. Don't let the Republicans fool you into believing that the Dems are going to raise taxes on the middle class. It just ain't true.
How do you think the dems will pay for all their social programs? Free health care for all etc.? Watch CNBC some time. It is frequently discussed.
None of the Dems are proposing "free health care for all." Not even close. Go to their web sites and read their actual proposals. CNBC isn't exactly Dem-friendly, and they're feeding you lies.

Here's a Tax bracket calculator for the last years. If the Bush tax cuts are allowed to lapse, most Major FO's and Capts rates will go back above 33%
None of the Dems are proposing to allow all of the Bush tax cuts to expire. They only want to allow the tax cut for the top bracket to expire. Only a handful of air line pilots nowadays fit into the top bracket.

None of the Dems are proposing to allow all of the Bush tax cuts to expire. They only want to allow the tax cut for the top bracket to expire. Only a handful of air line pilots nowadays fit into the top bracket.

Yeah, but just wait until we get done "Taking it Back".

PIPE

Why should the govt get more than a third of any one's income. If the govt thinks its need that much, it might be time to cut spending.

Yeah, but just wait until we get done "Taking it Back".

PIPE
After Age 65, I think he's already done with "takin' it back".......from the junior pilots.

Why should the govt get more than a third of any one's income. If the govt thinks its need that much, it might be time to cut spending.
Are you going to shoot yourself in the foot just to protect a group of people that don't give a sh-- about you? I agree that spending should be cut, but that isn't going to happen. Your choices are to vote for the guy that will help you, or vote for the guy that will help the rich guys at your expense. Choose wisely.

Why has the industrial-media complex gone so far out of their way to exclude, marginalize, and exclude a certain Republican candidate? What message does this candidate have that frightens the mainstream Republicans and Democrats? Why do they fear the Constitution? Hmm.........

The media has given him far more attention than he deserves already.

Latest resources

Back