• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

March 15th SWA CP Calls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Received a message today from the PHX Ass't CP offering me a job while I was still at work. You can bet I'll be returning THAT call!

See y'all in Dallas!
Shav'r

It's official

For those keeping track, I just got the CP call. Good luck to everyone waiting in the pool and preping for interviews.

WOW!

I have not been here in a while, but the last 2 days have been GREAT!

As I approach my off Probation PC, I think back to this time last year when classes were filling up and I was wishing for "THE PHONE CALL".

Funny how quickly a year can go by..... from Pool Rat, to class, PC, IOE, 1st month on line (felt sorry for the Captains that got the short straw...), now 10 months 700+ hours later, many Captain paid beers consumed, finally, here comes the rest of you awesome little Rats!!

You have NO idea how happy the 4174 current folks on the senority list are right now!:D

Approx. 50 captain upgrades are happening per month right now. The long awaited vacancy bid has returned.... there will be movment once again for those who are commuters trying to get back home. New planes are showing up in the system every couple of weeks. New flight attendant classes are happening. GROWTH has returned to SWA and it is great for all who are part of this company.

DONG! You are now free to move about the country!

Enjoy your training, get to know everyone in your class. Make a point to take at least ONE day per week to sit down and have a few cold ones with each other. The training will prepare you just fine, relax a little bit - after your long wait, you deserve to enjoy the journey!

I HIGHLY recommend that you do whatever it takes to bring your spouse, fiancee', significant other, etc. My wife had a great time and still talks about her 3 days in DAL!!! I sometimes kid her about standing too close to the KoolAid jug, but she really LUVs Southwest!!

Also, MAJOR congrats to those who are coming to DAL for your interviews!!!! Nice to see the pipeline operations are back in business.

See you soon, can't WAIT to look at your ID badge and see a number bigger than mine!!!!:D :cool: :D

Count me in. Got the call today also. Any gouge on what time the festivities start on the 14th? Don't want to miss a moment of the fun!!! See you soggy, water logged, ex-pool rats in DAL :)

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!

Took my cell phone with me to the parades this morning just in case hoping for a very special ring among all those beads... got home and there was a message from the Houston CP!!!! Guess I couldn't hear it over the parade noise!!! Returned the call and whadda ya know? Dallas here I come!!
I should get bonus points for passing the pee test during Mardi Gras!!! (just kidding....) CP said there will be 3-400 or so behind us so hopefully everyone can get to the base they want before too long! Can't wait to get that welcome aboard / study package!

See everyone on the 15th...make that the 14th!
Les

Got the call today as well. Houston CP mentioned 400 or so behind the 15 March class. Good to be on the front of the wave for a change. See ya'll in big D.

Latest resources

Back