Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DGdaPilot

Parrot Head Pilot
Anyone here have the Mach 1 from Lightspeed? I just picked up one on the cheap from Ebay. I'm having trouble figuring how to stuff everything into the little leather binder carrying case that comes with it. Can anyone help on this?

Thanks.

Anyone here have the Mach 1 from Lightspeed? I just picked up one on the cheap from Ebay. I'm having trouble figuring how to stuff everything into the little leather binder carrying case that comes with it. Can anyone help on this?

Thanks.

Lightspeed products suck just plan on it falling apart in about 6 months, I have the Mach 1, 20xl, and the 15xl. I have had to send the 20 back 3 times 15 2 times and the mach 1 is going to be on its way in.

ear molds .. they work great I have to remove them to hear the FA complain

Problem is, they are not TSO's and our company is enforcing TSO headsets be worn.

Screwed a lot of us. Lightspeed said they have no plans on doing a TSO'd version

Problem is, they are not TSO's and our company is enforcing TSO headsets be worn.

Screwed a lot of us. Lightspeed said they have no plans on doing a TSO'd version

Yeah we require TSO too. I'll just pop on the company supplied set if anyone gives me trouble.

Gotchya. You guys using the ear molds or just the ear plugs?

Had trouble with the custom ear molds. Secret: buy a set of spare Comply Canal Tips for the Clarity Aloft. They work perfectly on the Mach1, are very comfortable, and completely block out background noise!

Latest resources

Back