• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was under the impression that if they all couldn't decide who to replace Luthi as an interim President, it would then go to an election. (Which it should in my opinion. I definitely think Luthi should resign, however I don't trust a majority of the Eboard. Too many agendas, personal relationships etc..)

Union responsibility is to make sure the company adheres to the CBA. It is not to attempt to run the company, bad mouth the management or picket because they don't feel managment is doing a good job. Because bottom line is WB thinks management is doing a good job, and his opinion is all that really matters in the end.

Good post. I am wondering, is there any candidate who would NOT do a better job than Luthi (referring to his antics over the last 12 months.)

They all need to go. Every single eboard member. They have all lost touch with the will of the pilot group. No, I wouldn't run as my plate is full at home but we do need more candidates. The days of having all buddies and friends in there need to come to an end.

They all need to go. Every single eboard member. They have all lost touch with the will of the pilot group. No, I wouldn't run as my plate is full at home but we do need more candidates. The days of having all buddies and friends in there need to come to an end.

Bingo

Good post. I am wondering, is there any candidate who would NOT do a better job than Luthi (referring to his antics over the last 12 months.)

G4

Good thing you were not around in 2004 if you think any ANTICS have gone on in the last 12 months.

you must also understand that your measley 200 ish votes are not going to mean anything on the next go around in contract negotiations

Agreed, except one. His initials are BW.

But even if he resigned, I have little doubt he would be the one member that would be re-elected.

G4

Good thing you were not around in 2004 if you think any ANTICS have gone on in the last 12 months.

you must also understand that your measley 200 ish votes are not going to mean anything on the next go around in contract negotiations

You are correct, I don't have the numbers to oust people like you. More's the pity. Although if Luthi is forced out, maybe there are more people like me than we both think.

Luthi's boys took an old-fashioned beating today. It's only a matter of time before he receives the same. The pilots are cleaning house. It's about damned time.

Latest resources

Back