• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hell, even the NJASAP board (our side) doesn't get much traffic anymore.... The Union guys have all but disappeared too. Probably too busy fighting amongst themselves.

Luthi has to go and he will go. We have no confidence in him and no respect for him. End of story.

Speak for yourself.

If this recall happens, watch the rest of the recalls start. Don't like my idea? Recall. Don't like my tone? Recall. Don't like my shirt? Recall. Don't like the smell of my farts? Recall. Don't like Stag Beer? Recall. Don't like that I said "Hi" to Bill Olsen? Recall.

This is a dangerous slope we are on, and the primary reason I will not support this.

Speak for yourself.

If this recall happens, watch the rest of the recalls start. Don't like my idea? Recall. Don't like my tone? Recall. Don't like my shirt? Recall. Don't like the smell of my farts? Recall. Don't like Stag Beer? Recall. Don't like that I said "Hi" to Bill Olsen? Recall.

This is a dangerous slope we are on, and the primary reason I will not support this.

I agree it is slippery slope, but what's greasing the slope is the fact that the EBoard can "conjure up" Bylaws to avert any violation that may have occurred. And as long as you have the favor of a majority of the Eboard you will not be "convicted".

It should have gone to the membership for a vote. The rules for recall were followed.. Let them decide. Win or lose atleast it would have been by the book.( the original book, not the one the Eboard creates to fit their needs at the time.....)

I agree it is slippery slope, but what's greasing the slope is the fact that the EBoard can "conjure up" Bylaws to avert any violation that may have occurred. And as long as you have the favor of a majority of the Eboard you will not be "convicted".

It should have gone to the membership for a vote. The rules for recall were followed.. Let them decide. Win or lose atleast it would have been by the book.( the original book, not the one the Eboard creates to fit their needs at the time.....)

Just because it hasn't yet, doesn't mean that it won't. Because the slope is SO slippery, there is nothing wrong with being cautious and making sure that if we are going to do this, that we do it right. There are no re-do's in something like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

......never mind............

Last edited:
Luthi will lose the next election anyway. He won't be welcome back on the line with these antics! So much for that political career in DC! They are all doomed.

Latest resources

Back