• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luggageworks Overnight Bags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more vote for the PurdyNeat. Accept no substitute. Worth every penny. You won't regret it. One of the best investments you can make. Like everyone says, you get what you pay for.

I've had the big ol' heavy PNT bag for about 5 years now and I won't ever use anything else. Absolutely the best purchase I've made.

Not to mention it's made in the USA...not China.

Buy one...you won't regret it.

My PNT has been in service since 1989!
Buy the best you will not be disapointed...

Be carefull in your selection. The Strong bag says it uses a wheel well design. You remove the wheel well and then pull out the skate wheel to replace. I had a bad similar made in Georgia, the "Wingman" (promoted by an ASA pilot) where my wheel well was cracked and said company went out of business. I Went back to my Purdy-Neat and always will due to the design.

Cheers- rum

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. They make one that has a laptop compartment, and one that does not.

Any of you have the one with the laptop compartment? It seems like a good idea, but I'm uneasy because I can imagine my flight bag would rest on it when I'm rolling it around and damage the laptop. Plus the laptop bag is a little bigger.

Any insight? This bag's a bit investment for a first year guy like myself. Want to make sure I make the right choice.

I have the Stealth 22" with the laptop compartment. I just take some of that mailing bubble wrap and put it around my laptop before I put it in the sleeve. Never had any issues with it.

I am a lifetime convert to Luggageworks for 6 years. The weight can be a slight nuisance but the strength and stability (when towing a heavy flight case) of the bag on a long walk completely outclasses anything else out there.

I have the Stealth 22" with the laptop compartment. I just take some of that mailing bubble wrap and put it around my laptop before I put it in the sleeve. Never had any issues with it.

And your flight bag rests against it with no problem?

I've got the same bag but I've been carrying my laptop bag around because I'm afraid my screen will get smashed if I put it in the laptop compartment.

My Sony is 14" x 11" with about a 15.5" screen. Anyone know if it will fit in that laptop compartment?

Latest resources

Back