Looking for info on Disney

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greed

I am trying to find out information on Disney's flight department. Any leads would be appreciated.

Earthstar is based in BUR with 2 604's and a Global. It's one of those Part 91 dream jobs that everyone wants. Pay and benefits are above average. I know someone who works there, he flies a couple times a month and sometimes goes 3 weeks without flying. I believe a popup trip is something around 48 hours.

Since this is a good job, there is already a long line of SoCal pilots have been knocking on that door for many years....waiting for their number to be called. The last opening that was filled, I heard that the Chief Pilot already had a list of guys he wanted to hire before the position existed.

Kissin' Mountain Air we breath, goodbye its time to fly.

Rock On Mickey! You are needed and Missed.

My mistake I thought it was VNY. Whoops
How about Dreamworks?
I would think that they would also be classified as dream job.

WP
Travelin' Light, is the only way to fly.

widespreadpanic said:
My mistake I thought it was VNY.
Roy Disney keeps his BBJ at KVNY. Maybe that's what you were thinking?

PseudoName said:
Pay and benefits are above average. I know someone who works there, he flies a couple times a month and sometimes goes 3 weeks without flying. I believe a popup trip is something around 48 hours.
There are a number of other SoCal "dream jobs" flying for companies and/or families that keep a low profile. I can think of a few people who wouldn't trade schedules/QOL with the Disney or DreamWorks pilots.

Latest resources

Back