• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for Hawaiian A321 Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quit posting facts...let 'em have their moment of trying to bash...

Reserve day....heading to the beach with my daughter.... Tough day at Hawaiian in Hawaii....

Enjoy the mainland ya'all

Reserve day....heading to the beach with my daughter.... Tough day at Hawaiian in Hawaii....

Not trying to bash. HAL being more of a gentleman than you just answered a question I through out there. Thanks for clarifying that. I flew in Hawaii for 20 years so I know how heading to the beach is all about. Now I take my kids to the lake for boating in the summer and skiing in the winter. Don't miss Da Islands just da Family

Not trying to bash. HAL being more of a gentleman than you just answered a question I through out there. Thanks for clarifying that. I flew in Hawaii for 20 years so I know how heading to the beach is all about. Now I take my kids to the lake for boating in the summer and skiing in the winter. Don't miss Da Islands just da Family

Own up dude. It wasn't a question you threw out there.

"Maybe no fatalities but the aircraft hull was lost."

You're an ex Aloha pilot that was on here complaining about HA's hiring process and also saying you hope HA gets bought by DAL and it's pilots stapled.....so yes you do come across as having an agenda. If you applied to HA and didn't get hired, sorry. Glad you landed on your feet at SWA. But you don't have to justify yourself by talking stink about HA.

Wheres the frickin "Like" button when you need it for the above post???

Latest resources

Back