Looking for Hawaiian A321 Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW
Our Auckland trip is a great way to see New Zealand, perfect trip to bring your spouse on as it's a 4 or 5 day trip. (Scored great Ragland there!)
Personally, the last thing I want to do is sit in a bar on a layover, so I guess
I wouldn't fit in too well at SWA! :beer:

I wish PDX wasn't so fun for so many. That way I'd get more of them and enjoy getting paid to be at home! This new 2 day thing too is going to be intersting, especially when daylight savings ends.

Auckland is by far nicer than anywhere in AUS, I agree... No wonder the 5 day goes pretty senior with our not so great rig that will only get better in 2015!

Last edited:
Yes. That's you dicko. Nothing if not agreeable.

Here's the secret to this gig. Sipping bourbon in Louisville with great people is better than sipping wine with dicks in Paris. I'd rather be in midland with great people, than a$$holes in FLL. ITS VERY RARE THAT THE PLACE DEFINES THE EXPERIENCE. Even if I say that knowing a bit of alone time on a beach is pretty great.

In this specific example- I hardly think you guys have been to Brisbane. Sydney might have made your case better-
Took 3 seconds of google to find someone who agrees.
Louisville has it all over Brisbane.

"BRISBANE has been singled out as one of the ugliest cities in the world, and an example of ?chaotic ugliness?, says one of the world?s leading philosophers."
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-alain-de-botton/story-e6frfq80-1226867420594

Your postings imply that only SWAPA pilots are worthy of your company. You guys are the "cool kids". Everybody else are dicks or a$$holes. Maybe you didn't intend it that way but that's how it reads.

Never been to Brisbane but if a "world's leading philosopher" says it's bad then it must be so. After reading the article I'll be gracious and assume you were trying to be humorous.

The hubris and arrogance emanating from LUV is beyond compare.

We layover at the Brown. It's OK. I prefer the Hong Kong Sheraton.

Regards,
Fr8doggie

Last edited:
How you read that says much more about you fr8 than me.

Can I say it another way, then, for your insecure feelers?

I'd rather have beers in Brisbane with Dan and HA25 than hard alcohol with a couple of our kernals.

Is that better?

No argument if you get to the Gold Coast HA25

Last edited:
How you read that says much more about you fr8 than me.

Can I say it another way, then, for your insecure feelers?

I'd rather have beers in Brisbane with Dan and HA25 than hard alcohol with a couple of our kernals.

Is that better?

No argument if you get to the Gold Coast HA25

It's different anyway.

Regards,
Fr8doggie

Wave, I have no problem with your past posts and they do present a level headed conversationalist....

But seriously, based on your profile alone, I doubt you've done any real international flying..... And it comes across as a bit ignorant... Remember, many of us have done the type of layovers SWA does. And in my case I have stayed in many of the same hotels as SWA. ( specifically SDF)

Brisbane might be the nicest city I've ever been to....( never been to Sydney). I literally wished I had another day there on my last layover..... I enjoy Incheon, and our cities in Japan, but being a white boy from the East Coast I prefer The food and people in Brisbane (or Australia)

I agree that each pilot has his or her own personal criteria for a good job, good layover, good lifestyle..... But to say a layover in SDF in some way beats a layover in Brisbane, well it just comes across as... Kinda ridiculous

Agree with Dan...not trying to sound like the General, but for some of us a nice real international trip with a solid day or two to explore/drink/etc is a great way to spend a career...

And for the record... $20 for 2 hrs all you can drink in Japan is pretty darn cool.. Especially with some of the crews I've spent time with there.

dan- man my last SYD trip i got skunked... went to manly and went as far north as north narrabeen... i was jonesing pretty bad for something rideable... broke my heart...

Latest resources

Back