• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Logbook for iphone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have never asked me to pay for support. Why did you have to pay again?

I love Logbook Pro and have used APDL for the Palm for years and love it. I've only used the support options a few times and it was worked for me. The software's analayzer and reports make filling out my airline apps and insurance forms a breeze. I also have tried the iphone app and works good but its is the same as their Palm Companion software. It is geared more for GA pilots will work for 121 pilot if you don't need all the bells and whistles of APDL. The sync to cloud is awesome for the iphone and is easier to sync to a Logbook Pro than a Palm is.

I have used the APDL version for palm years and loved it b/c I could download my skd. With the iphone version w/o skd download how do you load your skd, leg by leg or by day? If you load it leg by leg can it/will it sync to a single day entry?

I have used the APDL version for palm years and loved it b/c I could download my skd. With the iphone version w/o skd download how do you load your skd, leg by leg or by day? If you load it leg by leg can it/will it sync to a single day entry?

I have asked the same question myself. TMK they are working on tweaking the Schedule Importer to work with the iphone. It only syncs by leg right now...It would be nice if they added the sync by day feature.

August 2010-Full blown LogTen Pro for iPhone just came out...

...last week. It'll sync to your LogTen Pro desktop like the old LogTen Mobile but now it has ALL the reports, times, restrictions, etc like the full logbook.

Love it,
NYB

Latest resources

Back