Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AirplanesSuck

Malevolent Matriculator
I'm looking into some places, and LJ ended up on the list...

Anybody work there? Know anything about it? Info would be appreciated.

-Suck

Great place, great FBO. The pilots are happy. They also went out of their way everytime I passed through there. Nice Hawker too...

I can't speak for the others,but I would stay far far away. It is a mom and pop operation, and if you don't tow the family line you won't be around long. There is no such thing as FAR's,weather, or anything that can stop you from a flight. It would take days to talk about everything, but if you go:
1. watch your A$$
2. FAR's are advisory only
3. If Eddie even hears about you looking looking for another job, you will be fired.
4. 28 working days is a slow month.

1. watch your A$$
2. FAR's are advisory only
3. If Eddie even hears about you looking looking for another job, you will be fired.
4. 28 working days is a slow month.

I think if any of this ever took place it was a long time ago and has since been fixed. I've been at L.J. for more then two years and I have not witnessed anything listed above.

To address the above quote:

1. I think one pilot has been fired since I've started.
2. Being a captain here for two years I have not been asked to operated outside the FAR's.
3. The person that I know was fired wasn't fired for that, and we have >40 pilots.
4. I've worked over 18 days in a month twice. The most was 21 and they pay day rate for ever day over 18.

I just wanted to set the record straight…

Message me if anyone wants to know more.

P.S. AirplanesSuck with a name like that, I don’t think I want to fly with you!

Something seems to be odd with the aircraft that LJ have listed on their website. Most of them are not want they show on their website or the tail numbers have not flown in a while.

Just look up the tail numbers and track them. Plus check out the tail numbers on the FAA website....interesting.

Proline21 B350, I am going to go out a limb and say that you are based in TX with the 350 that is shown on LJ's website. If that is the case, how do you know what really goes on in LBE?

Proline21 B350, I am going to go out a limb and say that you are based in TX with the 350 that is shown on LJ's website. If that is the case, how do you know what really goes on in LBE?

Actually that’s what I flew before coming to LJ. I don’t think you can change your screen name here. I'm at LBE. The reason you are having trouble tracking the airplanes is because we use a call sign LJY###. They are slow updating the website. We have more planes then what are listed.

Actually that’s what I flew before coming to LJ. I don’t think you can change your screen name here. I'm at LBE. The reason you are having trouble tracking the airplanes is because we use a call sign LJY###. They are slow updating the website. We have more planes then what are listed.

Got ya. No you can not change your screen name.

No that you say that about a call sign, that jogs my memory to remember that now.

Latest resources

Back