• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Living the Dream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jimmy needs to shut it!, If he has SJS then screw his complex(whatever that is). If Jimmy is b!cth!ng now I can't imagin later!!

Thats classic. I know of a nice place in the crew room to hang it. Or better yet, in Flight Safety.

Should be a mandatory read for all at Delta Connection Academy, Purdue, UND, Spartan, and the rest of the pilot mills out there.

Perhaps, as this is a well-documented dysfunction, it should be distributed in the office of all AME's, and an appropriate SJS box should be placed on the medical condition disclosure form.

"Living the dream"

Gaayest statement ever. Everytime I hear some tool say "ohh, just living the dream" I imediately think ...toolbox.

SilverandSore said:
"Living the dream"

Gaayest statement ever. Everytime I hear some tool say "ohh, just living the dream" I imediately think ...toolbox.

The GAYEST statement I have heard lately, besides "Living the Dream"....

Someone close to the airport when posed with the question of "How Are You"? His responce, and I quote "High on Jesus"...needless to say I retracted the hand shake.

CRJ.................hmmmmmmmmm toolbox? maybe

Click on the link and maybe you will understand, and if you don't understand, maybe its written about YOU!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back