• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Liberal Captains and Bad Weather

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Need to update that pic...they're growing like weeds! My daughter is mobile now...has led to some interesting problems (head stuck under tv stand)...

I'm here for you.

It's not your fault you're drunk every night.

You probably had a very difficult childhood.

Is there anything else besides hate that you're feeling right now?

Would you like to share it with us?

If I could, I'd give you a big hug right now.

Sleep tight.

Back to topic :)

Liberal Capt - "You see, it is unfair if we do not fly through the hailstorm. There are gays, people of color, HIV patients, welfare mothers being made to actually work, transexuals, etc, who are being subjected to that hail storm, and it would not be right for us to avoid the storm, just because we are so priviledged to be able to steer clear of it when those, especially oppressed minorities, on the ground can not.

So in the interesting of equality and multiculturalism, we must all endure the hailstorm, so the misery and hardship can be spread around and experienced by all, and no one is lucky enough to win lifes lottery and be a pilot, propelled away from the hail, by the products of an evil petroleum industry and capitalism.

And besides, if we get enough dents on the aircraft, we will play connect the dots and make a picture of Che Guevara on one side of the aircraft, and an upside down pink triangle on the other side."

Chunk said:
My daughter is mobile now...has led to some interesting problems (head stuck under tv stand)...
:Yikes. :eek:
Originally posted by 414Flyer
...an upside down pink triangle on the other side.
Too late...Northwest already has that. :D

414 Fyer...LMAO!!!

Ok, 414Flyer...That was funny. You're the humor winner so far...wrong side of the argument, but still the funniest...

I did eight years both fixed and rotary wing and still think it was the best flying bar none...I found fire bombing to be a real good job and quite enjoyed doing it.

I flew scoopers for fifteen years both North and South America and I can assure you we regularly dropped directly on the fire line. ( mostly the head )

Yes I quit the business in 1986, however in the fifteen years that I did fly water bombers…

Eight years flying both, or fifteen years in the Catalina doing fires?

Which one?

What exactly is your problem with me and my posts, Avbug.

I flew aerial application for seven years ( seasons ) on fixed wing aircraft as follows, J3 Cub - Super Cub- Stearman - Piper Pawnee 235. And one year ( season ) on helicoprers Hughes 300. For a total of eight years as an Ag. Pilot

I flew fifteen years as a Captain on PBY 5A - PBY - 6A - And the PBY Super Cat.

Now that we have that all laid out is there anything else I can help you out with?

Cat Driver.

Liberal???If you have the RVR that you need for the approach you shoot the approach and land, that is called being a professional. If you see a TRW you go around it. At altitude you give yourself 5 miles for every 5 knots of wind up to 20 miles. Icing, no problem with modern equipment. For you piston guys that is a diffrent thread, you guys are the real heros. Lastly runway conditions, that is the most important and the one that any captain that is worth anything will worry about.

Latest resources

Back