• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's go Majors. I am ready

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not the spelling police, but if you're gonna call some one out you better make sure you're using the right digits. :D

Oh, yea and you're not helping the cause. You just sound silly.

If you're going to correct someone, you should at least use correct grammar. The contraction you're is used to replace the two words you and are. Also, run-on sentences just sound silly.;)

bluechunks. Ok I was hoping this was better than the regional level. Comair is going from 150 jets a few years ago to 44 in 2012, and some of Delta's pilot groups are happy. I am sorry I shouldn't have posted this on here as the majority of you guys are outstanding individuals.. Trust me if you went onto the regional side and read what some of your Delta employees are saying.......

Dude-- I was a regional guy, for longer than I ever thought I'd be- and I AM happy that regionals are shrinking and support more doing the same. There has never been job security in outsourcing- by nature, by definition- empathy is irrelevant- I ended up at a good regional after a commuter job bc I had my ears to the ground and saw that's where an opportunity was atthat time. Now you need to nut up, figure out what your long term goal is and see where the next opportunity is that will help you get there- staying put is sometimes wise- and sometimes very dumb-

Why would you have an expectation that an outsourced job would last forever- especially in a democratic political environment.

As for the I'm b-b-better than you are and I think I could prove it- I'm your huckleberry, why that's just my game- but look at my posted resume and
realize that's not quite half of it-

Here's an ah-ha moment every pilot has- you work hard- you have pride- you accomplish special things and get control of a multi million dollar aircraft that would kick any private pilots ass- it's special- being a pilot is special- making a career of it's special- you are special- and you're right- and it sucks to have to grind out the career waiting for opportunities- bc there is for some a lack of validation as a regional pilot-

Then one day you realize that there are tens of thousands who accomplished what you have many years ago and are just as good and many who had to sacrifice much less for better opportunities and many mire who had to sacrifice much more- and for much longer-
I'm sure you're a good pilot- but shut up- this trade has been plied for decades- the truly special and prideful thing is to simply be ONE in a long line of american trained pilots that do all sorts of flying- and do it well. Even dream jobs turn routine- never forget to be grateful or you'll soon be out of a career that encourages more female pilots, but has very little room for pussies w/ no perspective.

Oh sweet Jesus.....I hope he has just left himself logged in somewhere. This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time.

N813CA, Dude I feel very embarrassed for you.......
Go have a few drinks, rub 1 out and take a long nap
you'll feel better in the morning. Good luck finding a
new job.

I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go. This is only to the jerks that for some reason make 6 digets a year have to post on the regional just be jerks. The rest of you. I appreciate you and have no disrespect.

I'd love to see your arse in the 747 classic sim, or any round dial for that matter... Ah the good ole' six pack and steam gauges... I have seen a many of your type... AKA glass babies, get in that sim and washout of training because they have no SA...

I truly wish I could set this up... And laugh my A** off as your trying to figure out where the f**k you are....

Latest resources

Back