Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

Thats right!

I feel for those poor souls out there having to use Windblows XP and Vista..

I thought this thread was about a loose leopard in MSP and the MAC captured it.

Yes, Leopard is great. To bad crewweb still won't show a calendar view with safari. Someone needs to tell sabre that it isn't 1985 anymore.

You can get a calendar view on safari but you have to load the "debug" menu and select MS Internet Explorer emulator from the "user agent" menu.

firefox on the mac is great. what ads on flightinfo (with the Addblock Plus addon)?

Yes, Leopard is great. To bad crewweb still won't show a calendar view with safari. Someone needs to tell sabre that it isn't 1985 anymore.

Have you tried Firefox for OS 10? There's some things I still like better about Safari, but if you haven't seen it it's worth checking out.

[Industry content]Does Mesa suck, or what?[/Industry content]

Last edited:
I bought my macbook pro last month. My youngest brother happens to work at the apple store and is able to install a free copy of leopard on my machine.

What i like best about macs is that you're able to turn them on and be online literally in 40-50 seconds or so, no matter if you're at a coffee shop or anyplace.

Still trying to make up my mind if I want to stick with Safari or go back to Firefox. I understand Leopad has the same version safari that Im using now, but some of the bugs are worked out.

Latest resources

Back