Leggett and Platt (JLN)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannab0133

anyone know about this operator out of JLN? They have 3 be-400a's as far as I know. Anyone know of contact info, hiring plans, etc? NBAA directory listing would be great.

thanks

My 2002 NBAA directory shows four Beechjets.

Leggett & Platt, Inc.
233 Dennis Weaver Drive
Webb City, MO 64870-1664
Jerry Turner, Chief Pilot

Hope it helps.

R

Worked for them for six years out of ASG in Arkansas till they moved the two Be400A to JLN. Nice people to work with, but the pay was low and so so with the benies. The chief pilot, Jerry turner was easy to talk to, and the exchief pilot from ASG was a real nice guy, Gary Graves went to JLN. It has been about four years since I have talked to anyone there, and I know that there has been some changes. I heard that they sold one of the BJ this past summer and sill have three of them.

They make really crappy furnishings. I know first hand. Don't know anything about their Flt Dept, but I would not buy any of their stuff again.

L&P traded off two of there older Beechjets for one new one about six months ago. They also layed off two pilots in the process. Jerry Turner recently "retired early". Both of the layed off pilots are working again in the area but have recall rights. It remains to be seen if they will take the recall or not... if it happens. It's not a very happy place right now... a lot of turmoil. As of late they have been doing a lot of flying. some speculation as to wether or not they will need more pilots.

Latest resources

Back