• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legends of Flightinfo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My favorite was Jedi Inane/Chunk. I wonder if he's made it through Pan Am Academy yet.

If that other gal through she was getting her free type from a certain type school, I am quite sure she didn't get it and now has a checkride bust on her record (no matter how well she flew).

Somewhat poetic justice.

Or not.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Broncos v. Chiefs

Future SNA said:
Denver Bronco's suck....GO CHIEFS!
I wouldn't say that after the way the Broncos pasted the Chiefs at Mile High. But for the officials missing a clipping call on the Dante Hall runback, the Broncos would have beat them in Arrowhead.

The Broncos "D" will be improved with John Lynch and Champ Bailey alone. Of course, the Chiefs' defense can do nothing but improve, now that Vermeil has canned Greg Robinson.

Back in the old format propsrforboats(sic) was lively.

shamrock said:
I do believe he is actually a she. Her family has $$$, had a building named after them at a New England state university. Earned a masters from a well known aeronautical university but was unable to get a job as a CSR at the FBO I worked at years ago. Turned down a CFI job at my old flight school because she was collecting unemployment and was getting a free Citation type from the state (because of her gender), at least that's what she told our Chief CFI. Prime example of book smarts vs. street smarts/common sense. Last clue for those in the know: "Look everyone, it's Pokemon".;)

That's interesting. The attitude in the posts was pure New Engalang curmudgeon. Maybe she modelled herself after a male role model. Maybe I was just mislead by the presence of the "mike" in Kilomike.

Thanks for the post.

Re: Re: i am not gone

Typhoon1244 said:
Didn't MacArthur say that...? :D
Close....
"I shall return..." was his promise at Corregidor. He came through on his word on the beach of Leyte Gulf. There;s a pretty cool statue down there of him wading through the water to find himself an LBFM.
I too, shall return.

I still miss Stillaboo's avatar...

JediNeinMyFuhrer,

Actually, I am not/was not JediInane, although I admire his/her work. I never went to Pan Am, but thanks for the thought....

Re: Re: Re: i am not gone

Hugh Jorgan said:
Close....
"I shall return..." was his promise at Corregidor. He came through on his word on the beach of Leyte Gulf. There;s a pretty cool statue down there of him wading through the water to find himself an LBFM.
I too, shall return.

I still miss Stillaboo's avatar...
I think BigDog1 still has that avatar.

Mmmmm.......

LAXSaabdude.

Anyone remember "propsare4boats"? He used to post wayyyyyy back in the day (when the flightinfo board had that old sky blue background).

I would have to say fcharter was the most fun guy I ever saw on this board. Don't know what ever became of him, but he sure thought himself hotsh!t for flying a falcon instead of being a regional puke. He always pledged that he would get to a major sooner then any of us do to his shrewdness.

BTW, my uncle was there at Leyte Gulf when MacArthur
'returned.' According to my uncle, the old General took six takes of him wading through the water for the cameras in order to get the perfect angle. :rolleyes: To bad he never tried the political circut, because his ego was definetly large enough.

Latest resources

Back