• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Learned a valuable lesson today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I miss something...what is this about a lapdance. All I read was about a dirty blond hooker with hair down to her c's moving furniture. Is that right?

Oh wait... a laptop...hooters girl.....sorry... me-so-honie!!

Last edited:
Ok, hot hooters girl wants your help with a couch at a friends place. My guess is that hot hooters girl has hot hooters friends who have couches that MAY pull out into beds...hmmmmm. Can you say menage trois?! <sp?>

Good luck, win one for the gipper, ah hell, just get some!

FlyChicaga said:
Hooters girls are overrated. I've dated two, and they turned out to be headcases. :eek:

Add to that, they are usually dumb as rocks...

Ok, so that's a sterotype, some probably have something other than a vacuum in their heads... but most don't in my experience.

Personally, I'd prefer to date a smart, beautiful pilot, but then wouldn't we all? :D

hay

Just wait till she starts to whine about her boy friend , and how he has mis treated her in the past.

A buddy of mine use to date one of them, when ever we went to her location for luncH all the other girls would complaine about how they were mistreated, by their boy freinds , i never heared such a whining in my life.

Best of luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:

Gee Everytime I went into hooters the waitresses were always stuck up snobs who didn't care anything about service.

Because of those attutudes I quite going to Hooters. Sure miss those wings though.

One of the nicest girls I dated was a hooters waitress, she was gorgeous, and had a masters degree to boot.

Best of all, she just broke off an engagement, so she didn't want to get into a relationship...... the closest i ever got to ' no strings attached"!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :cool: :D

Oh yeah.... laptop.......hihi

Latest resources

Back