• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL! They just have the appearance of being confused. So am I for that matter. :)

I thought there was an agreement by the MEC to bring it to a membership vote anyways.

It's ALPA following "procedure" in a vain attempt to avoid being sued back to the stone age. Again.

Is the 300 # improvement for the top guy a captain or FO? If it's for the #1 guy on the Tranny list, it would mean better than DOH.

Not true...a 300 # improvement for top FL CA would move VG from 1653 to 1353 on ISL. Making him equivalent to a 8/17/95 hire. An approximate loss of 1 yr. 11 mos. from date of hire. Just the facts.

Respectfully,
PapaWoody

If AAI pilots vote for this, then they get what they deserve.

I agree. If you don't like it, vote it down. I obviously am not an Airtran pilot, but to me the rumors in the first post, if true, would really be a NO GO. Maybe arbitration would be a better choice, and those arbitrators could possibly put fences around certain planes brought in by Airtran, which might allow people to stay on planes in certain seats.

Read those rumors again, and then think if those were true, would it be fair? Maybe the arbitrators would give a better deal?

Bye Bye---General lee

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

That's a good point. Because Fubijaakr is the ultimate authority about what is fair in any case. Just ask him.

Hey, buddy-o-mine, where's my $100? And since I answered your question about my position, what's YOUR airline, seat and seniority?

Your friend,
Bubba

Where you sit is where you stand, but I honestly believe that no one will be out of a job come 2013 and beyond.

Our company does not work like that.

Save this thread, and if I am wrong you can jam it down my throat in a few years. Howerver, I am quite confident I am right.

SWA is not in the business of destroying lives, they are in the business of moving airplanes and taking extraordinary care of their Employees.

It is going to be a wild ride for all of us.

Tell that to the ATA folks....:mad:

Latest resources

Back