• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on the Sovereign for NetJets and CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe after flexlr"pilot"'s bouncy landings and take offs, his passengers need to get to their luggage because his skills caused them to wet their pants or spill their drinks.

All kidding aside, it was not just a "size" issue. Please do not take it personally flexlr. A main point is the G200 seats 9 and the 300 seats 8. It was my opinion that G200 had a nicer interior -- more comfortable seats, larger galley, galley that was sort of separated from the cabin (even though there is no separate door), and a couch area. Just an opinion.

The 300 was very, very nice. I would take either over my Excel so please do not be insulted. If i recall the lav was more lavish (sorry no pun intended) in the 300 and even though we just had sandwiches, I recall it had a small oven.

Some people like Fords trucks, some Chevy and each can go on for days on why their is better than the other. The fact is they are very similar when you get down to basics.

Fly safe.

I'm most certainly not taking it personally. It's an airplane, for Pete's sake.

The side-facing divan was not chosen (by owners) for the CL 30, so yes, it does seat 8. Unless you count the lav, which is an approved seat.

Latest resources

Back