• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would give up my 6 figure income to return to flex, anything to get back to a normal life not in this ********************hole of a country I am working in now!!!

Well, I'm reasonably close to the top, and found something that keeps me busy,,,but count me in if I get the call.

Hung

I recently found a temporary gig, which is nice considering I didn't fly for almost a year, but I would definately like a fulltime schedule and benefits, so you can count me in since I'm in the top 20.

All that aside, does anyone have any credible evidence of a forcasted recall in the future? I know some of what gets said here are just rumors from the road, but a few seem to have a bit more of a direct line to the waterview. I understand nothing is for certain until the phone rings and TC is on the other end, but I don't see how they could cover the fall schedule with the current staffing levels without a boat load of charter. Take today for example, a pretty busy day for a wednesday in April.

With all due respect, I think you guys are looking at it wrong. Flying long days has nothing to due with needing recalls. We have X number of planes and staff Y number of people per plane. They are still telling everyone in ground school that we are overstaffed based on that equation. The only way we will recall is if they add more planes back into the fleet, and they wont do that unless we sell more shares. So yeah our owners are flying more, but that does not create a need for more pilots, it just means 14 hour days for everyone here.

With all due respect, I think you guys are looking at it wrong. Flying long days has nothing to due with needing recalls. We have X number of planes and staff Y number of people per plane. They are still telling everyone in ground school that we are overstaffed based on that equation. The only way we will recall is if they add more planes back into the fleet, and they wont do that unless we sell more shares. So yeah our owners are flying more, but that does not create a need for more pilots, it just means 14 hour days for everyone here.
At hubby's last recurrent this was discussed amongst the group in great detail and while tc was confident the upturn in flying mitigated the need for more fleet reductions and furloughs made it clear it had nothing to do with recalls. Sorry.

That said my hubby recently got a "forced" day of OT and has been hearing more of it happening to others so that bodes well for the situation of OT grabbing... Maybe that will bring back a few.

Recalls??? jaaaa pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz. Does anyone ever heard the term " you are not looking at the big picture" I think you all forgetting who's in charge of the company, FR ring a bell?
I think the county national debt will be at zero before Flex will recall anyone with this man on board.

I like my new gig and the pay is great but the location leaves a lot to be desired. I am in the middle of the list and could stay at my present job but it would be a tough choice if I were recalled. I really hate Afghanistan but the pay shuts me up!!

I like my new gig and the pay is great but the location leaves a lot to be desired. I am in the middle of the list and could stay at my present job but it would be a tough choice if I were recalled. I really hate Afghanistan but the pay shuts me up!!

Any hotties over there?

Recalls??? jaaaa pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz. Does anyone ever heard the term " you are not looking at the big picture" I think you all forgetting who's in charge of the company, FR ring a bell?
I think the county national debt will be at zero before Flex will recall anyone with this man on board.

not to be slanderous, but is english your first language?

where is your sense of humor smartelephant.

i would have spelled it pleeeeeeezzzzzz myself, but thats me

Latest resources

Back