• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LASA CRJ2 Reductions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah but ya got that signing bonus to get ya by right? Waaaaaaa!

After your done throwing stones at glass houses....you realize your airline could have it's day in the regional airline trash heap.

Carry on career RJ guy.

Difference is I'm ready no matter what happens Ms jetjockey, and I won't vote for concessions either. :smash:

After your done throwing stones at glass houses....you realize your airline could have it's day in the regional airline trash heap.

About a year and a half ago I told a 20-something year old Pinnacle puke (no offense to the good ones) - who was asking for a jumpseat on the Mesa flight I was flying - that very same thing. He boastfully explained how great PCL is and how he had just been kicked off a Skywest jumpseat "for no reason". He then proceeded to tell me how the industry would be much better off if Mesa went out of business. This is while we were in Ch13 and didn't know if we would continue to stay in business. I'm sure some of you may agree with his opionion, but wishing someone out of a job while asking for a jump seat on their plane is stupid and uncalled for.

I still let him ride (in the cabin) to SBP because I don't believe in denying the jumpseat over politcal bs or opinions. His big mouth probably got him kicked off the Skywest flight and it could have easily gotten him kicked off my flight as well.

I wonder what he is saying now about PCL.

Hopefully out of the industry and working at Walmart.

Honest to G-d I've been thinking about taking an LOA and getting a job at a chain store (not Wal Mart) for a while until I can upgrade. If the schedule I got for October is any indicator of things to come next year, it's going to be miserable...

If you drive the Subaru in the employee lot with the "JETAV8R" license plate, I want to punch you in the face

.....And pinnacle sucks

Latest resources

Back