Language censors on forum

AWACoff

Total Time
Why is it words and phrases such as "toss your salad", poontang, and snatch master are not bleeped while the word "**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**nnn" is? I propose we make up NEW cuss words express our ire. What was that new word for white people that Chris Rock made up while on SNL? My new word is "chiggernat". Everybody hates chiggers and nats are annoying. Anybody else?

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
Total Time
Snatch master!!

LMAO!!!!!

bssthound

Enormous Member
Total Time
xx00
I'm just gonna be an ussypa and stay out of this!!

Goffer

Total Time
hmm...:rolleyes:

ShawnC

Skirts Will Rise
Total Time
-5Z
The biggest problem that I have is:

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**

^
|
All I wrote was sh*t.

is the length of the replacement statement it really ruins the flow of the message. I think it should be cut down to just one per a word. If we cut it down to one **CENSORED** per a cuss word that way when we acidently throw them in, it doesn't ruin the flow of the message.

Note: I put that censored in my typing it in the paragraph.

Last edited:

skydiverdriver

Total Time
5000+
If you can't speak without using profane language, and actually have to resort to making up new cuss words to thwart a censor program, then I think you are going to have a tough life. Actually, life will be tougher for me, because I grew up when common courtesy was still common, and people treated others with respect. Now, all some people can talk about is sex and beer. It's a sad state of affairs. Flame away.

AWACoff

Total Time
Chiggernat!!!:D

PS. In case some people didn't know...a chigger is an insect that burrows into your skin and leaves an itchy red spot. VERY annoying! Deep Woods OFF keeps 'em away though.

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
Total Time
SDD, lighten up. Someone might confuse you for a chiggernat!

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
"all some people can talk about is sex and beer"

Uhhhh .... and the problem with that would be ......?

:D

Minh

Cheers SDD!

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
I can hear Paul Harvey now...

"...that name again my friends is Snatch Master....available at all True Value hardware stores......goooood day^"