KLN94 training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cessna340

Anyone know of a sim program for the KLN94? I have the manual, but it's just not like pushing the buttons on the box.
-thx

No KLN 94 Sim

I don't think that there is a simulator for the KLN 94. About half the fleet at the university I work at has the thing installed but no computer based simulator is available from Bendix King. I use the 89B sim to teach the basic principles to my students but some of the functions are different between the two units.

Dutch

ASA has a GPS Trainer bundle with sims for Garmin, King, UPS, etc. I've not used it, just seen it in the catalogs, $99.95

The KLN 94 has been on the street for how many years now - 3 or 4? Unfortunately the idiots at Bendix King STILL don't have a sim for it. You can download a sim for the ancient KLN89B (should be on bendixking.com site).

Bendix King is so far behind the curve - they're going to get blown away next year when Garmin rolls out their new G1000 integrated avionics suite.

P.S. The ASA gps trainer kit only includes the sims that are put out by each manufacturer - no KLN94 here.

Latest resources

Back